Monday, July 25, 2011

It's been a while..

I really love writing. I received an income for doing so for a few years there. My love for writing is the reason I started this blog. But then I wrote one post and forgot about it. Shame on me.
Luckily, my best friend kindly reminded me. So here I am, with a promise to keep up with it. If I make a promise, then I have to keep it, right? Well, that's my motivation, at least.
Lately, my world has consisted of two needy children, a wonderful husband that I don't get to see often enough, church and cloth diapers. 
I'm sure future blog posts will touch on all of those subjects. They will probably include lots of photos and videos. And since I'm horrible at writing in baby books, this blog will serve the purpose of recording memories. It will be the historian of our family, so to speak. 
I guess it won't hurt to keep my writing skills sharp. I like to think of it as a skill, anyway. lol Don't want to get rusty...

No comments:

Post a Comment