Thursday, August 11, 2011

Writing randomness

No matter what I do, I can't seem to get away from writing. Even though I may not blog often or even type anything for other eyes to see, I still find myself mentally writing. And most of the time, it happens when I'm laying in bed.

I write some pretty awesome blogs while drifting off to sleep. Too bad I can't remember it all the next day. ;-)

Writing can be therapeutic. It's like, no matter what is going on in life, writing takes me away for a moment. If I fail at keeping the house clean or being patient with the kids, I have writing to fall back on. Now is it my talent? I guess some of us may have a different opinion about that than others.

So even though I do not write for a living anymore, I can still write to feel alive. Maybe I should go to bed now. Who knows what great stuff I will come up with before I pass out. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment